Coaching & Training
For us to help you achieve your desired goals at Goldin U, inc. we understand that you need intense and effective training. Our training has specific goals of improving your capability, capacity and performance in all the necessary dimensions
GU Athletics works in multiple industries: fitness, sports, and education. We offer training to people in these industries such as the athletes and general population fitness. We have the resources that are required for all our trainees to achieve their desired goals. Our training aims at developing an individual’s athletic abilities and also getting them ready for any competitions. Our training is open to Youth, Open and Masters Athletes.
Our coaches are well trained and qualified to help you gain skills and achieve your desired goals.
- Coaches act as a lighthouse that will give you direction and help you see possibilities where you cannot.
- Coaches give you a different school of thought and perspective that will challenge you when it comes to matters related to athletics.
- Coaches provide encouragement, motivation and positive reinforcement when you hit a setback in the course of your training.
For more information about our coaches, please reach out to email@example.com
Comprehensive instructor-led training gets you up-to-speed quicker than ever. Classroom training provides an environment that removes you from the distraction of every day work so that you can focus on improving your skills. With Goldin U. classroom training, you have the opportunity to interact with our certified trainers and instructors in person and also discuss ideas and problems with your colleagues. With the vision of having our company structured as a school with several departments, classroom training will be one of the most incorporated kind of training.
Group training offers a conducive environment for training in the midst of other like-minded people and qualified trainees that will take you through the training. At GU, our group training also include consultation, seminars, strength & conditioning and fitness classes. Led by a team of coaches, this program gives group workout set up.
Why group training?
- Motivation-Having other people training alongside you or with you gives you the boost and mode you need to keep moving.
- Accountability- With group trainings you will be held accountable for turning up and putting 100% effort into your work by both the instructors and the colleagues. The sense of accountability will prevent you from slagging on your training.
- Fun-The variety of activities that is put on group trainings and the camaraderie between you and your fellow participants makes group training a fun and social environment.
- Support – With group training, both your trainer and your fellow participants are there to support and assist you through the entire training sessions. More than often this support is what you need to push yourself through the training and achieve your goal at the end of it all.
- Group training is considered the most cost effective kind of training.
Need personal motivation?
Bored with your normal routine?
Training for a special event?
Do you prefer privacy?
A Personal Trainer is just what you need!
This is an individualized, one-on-one kind of training. Private training occurs for people who need special attention or those that may not be comfortable with the other types of training. It is a method that helps to reveal the highest possible level of potential in an individual. It also involves a personal coach and more attention compared to other forms of training.
How can a personal trainer help me?
- Fitness/ health goal setting
- Individual exercise plans.
- Sport specific training
- Motivation & Accountability
Online training brings skills to individuals or teams, anytime, anywhere. Our online training produces high quality and entertaining video training that can be used in conjunction with our other training options, but it can also be used as a stand-alone training method. This training is mostly helpful for people who are not in a position to make it to the satellites for training. Online training is the only kind of training that is flexible enough to allow trainees to train from their place of convenience and at any time. This training option caters for both athletes and those interested in general population fitness. Our virtual training is very effective since it offers an annual Plan, Programmed workout blocks and Video analysis.
The virtual trainer that is used in this online training is flexible and very effective especially because it can automatically adjust your training plans to suit your preferences. The virtual trainer is powered by a dynamic data-driven platform that basically creates a tailor-made training regime that suits your lifestyle, fitness level and experience.
As technology takes over, we understand that more people may soon prefer to take this dimension
Groups & Teams
Private Training Packages
CONNECT WITH GU
©1990 – 2019 GU Athletics. All rights reserved.